ACA Affordable Care Act 2015 Information
Requirements - Reporting - Forms - Dates
Employers with Over 50 Employees
JD Edwards will be providing a BI Publisher template for producing Form 1095C for recipients. The form template will print on the front and back on blank paper stock
• The Front of the form prints the 1095C in Landscape mode along with the recipient’s information
• The Back of the form prints in Portrait mode including the form instructions on the top half of the page and optionally a Return Address and Outgoing Address on the bottom half
Mailing Options - Fold in half
• Fold and insert into double window envelope Fits Double Window Envelope JDE-ACAENV
• Include with the Employees W-2 mailing
• FTI 1095C Forms - Can be used with FTI TAXSW Software
Employer is required to provide insurance or pay a penalty. The employer must provide each full-time employee with a form 1095-C.
Employer is required to send one Transmittal Form 1094C and electronic media to the IRS for each employee if over 250 employees. If under 250 employees the employer may use paper forms 1094C, pages 2 & 3
• 1095-C Send 1 copy to each employee
• 1094-C Transmittal Form - Send 1 sheet for each company with electronic media for employees if over 250 employees. If under 250 you can use pages 2 and 3 or electronic media
Employers with fewer than 50 Employees
JD Edwards does not support 1095B
Employer is not required to provide insurance, but must provide each employee with a form 1095-B. Employer is required to send one Transmittal Form 1094-B and a 1095-B form for each employee or electronic media to the IRS.
Employees that are covered through the Marketplace (Federal or State Exchange) Line 8C or D will be provided a 1095-A by the insurance company.
• 1095-B 2 copies
• Send 1 copy to each employee
• Send 1 copy for each employee with your 1094-B Transmittal or send as electronic media
• 1094-B Transmittal Form - Send 1 sheet for each company with a 1095-B for each employee or electronic media
For both under 50 or over 50 employees
IRS - Paper by Feb 28, Electronic Mar 31